Thursday 28 June 2012

What do you call catnip toys without the catnip........

Today, in order to stop my daughter Megan nagging at me to start making things to sell, I took inspiration from my eight cats and sat down and made them some cat toys. They love catnip and there is nothing more hilarious as a herd of crazoid cats charging around the house in catnip heaven (is that what a whole bunch of cats is called I wonder?) It drives them crazy so with this in mind, I made some catnip toys for them. The only problem is that I don't actually have any catnip because it hasn't arrived yet so technically, they are just cat toys. My cat, who is actually named Mouse, very kindly obliged and modelled my new creations for me. 
Here's a bit of a footnote ...... a group of cats is not a herd it's either a Clowder or a Glaring ......... who knew :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment